Les Naufragés Index du Forum

Wwwfacebook Reactivate Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Naufragés Index du Forum -> Forum des classes -> paladin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
findhark

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 06:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wwwfacebook Reactivate Account Répondre en citant

Www.facebook Reactivate Account
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

3 Tap Log In. Follow Us Facebook How To Fix Buy Do More About Us Advertise Privacy Policy Careers Contact Terms of Use . 2 Enter your email address and password. Some information, such as messages you sent to friends, may still be visible to others.If youd like to come back to Facebook after youve deactivated your account, you can reactivate your account at anytime by logging in with your email and password. Make sure you have access to whichever medium of communication you choose. 8 Tap Continue. Remember that anyone who can read your email can also potentially access your Facebook account too.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. 7 Type your code into the "Enter Code" field. 6 Tap Continue. No one else can see these files, but they remain on the site. I didn't reactivate my account but I got an email from Facebook saying that I did.If you received a Facebook reactivation email, it's possible that someone attempted to log into your account using your email and password. I got my Facebook account back on my computer. 7 Type your code into the "Enter Code" field. We couldn't find the page you were looking for. 3 Type in your name, email address, or phone number. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other Tips Rather than deactivating your account for a short period of time, you can simply log out on your computer and all of your mobile devices. Your password has successfully been reset! Method 4 Resetting a Forgotten Password (Android) 1 Open your Facebook app. Flag as. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 4 Helpful 14 After many attempts, I can't open my account and I think it's been hacked. You can also choose to log out of your account on all devices if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated. 3 Type in your name, email address, or phone number. EDIT Edit this Article . Deactivating Accounts. You might find what you're looking for by using our menu or search options. You can also enter a phone number here in lieu of an email address. For example, if you listed your phone number, you should get a text with a code. Warnings If you no longer have access to your phone number, email address, username, and Facebook-registered full name, you may have to create a new account. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Flag as. You're in! Thanks for signing up. EditRelated wikiHows How to Deactivate a Facebook Account How to Recover a Disabled Facebook Account How to Quit Facebook How to Permanently Delete a Facebook Account How to Use Facebook How to Change Your Name on Facebook How to Log Out of Facebook How to Look at a Facebook Profile Without Signing Up How to Set up a Facebook Account How to Upload a Video on Facebook Sources and Citations Article Info Categories: Facebook Basics In other languages: Espaol:reactivar tu cuenta de Facebook,Italiano:Riattivare il Tuo Account di Facebook,Portugus:Reativar sua Conta do Facebook,Deutsch:Ein Facebook Konto reaktivieren,Franais:ractiver son compte Facebook,: Facebook,:Facebook,Bahasa Indonesia:Mengaktifkan Kembali Akun Facebook Anda,Nederlands:Je Facebook account opnieuw activeren,: Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 468,734 times. You should now be back on Facebook! Method 3 Resetting a Forgotten Password (iOS) 1 Open your Facebook app. We found all your missing socks. 5a02188284
code zero facebookrare facts about facebooktema naruto for facebookfree download program to open facebookfacebook hack issuescheats in miscrits world of adventure on facebookwhat is the most likes on a facebook pagefacebook hack mobile developer siteprobl me facebook messenger blackberrykid in jail for facebook post

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 06:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Naufragés Index du Forum -> Forum des classes -> paladin Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation